The last two Sundays we’ve been in our series, “Heaven and Hell – More than Halos and Pitchforks, Right?” On Easter Sunday, we tackled a few of the misconceptions about heaven and took a quick look at what the Bible said or at least inferred about what heaven would be like. Then, this past Sunday, we tackled the topic of hell. It certainly wasn’t the most glamorous topic to take on, but it had to be done. Now, we look ahead to part three of the series that will be this coming Sunday. We are going to tackle YOUR questions about the concept of heaven and hell. We’ve given you the opportunity (if you’ve been @ The Bridge one of the last two Sundays) to submit your questions that we haven’t answered yet concerning heaven or hell. Here are a few of the questions we’ve gotten and will do our best to cover this coming Sunday:
- How can we have freewill in heaven and still not sin?
- Can you fall from heaven to hell?
- Do babies go to heaven/hell?
- What/where is purgatory?
- How can I have an intense joy for heaven and intense fear of hell to have passion for those who do not know Christ?
- Do people know each other in heaven? Do you know people who have already passed away?
- Once in hell, is there ever a way back? Can you get back to God or is it a done deal?
- Do we see our family and friends in heaven?
- Can someone in hell pray enough for God to hear?
- Will God take someone from hell to heaven?
If you have any other questions you want us to consider, please send ’em in! Hope to see ya Sunday @ The Bridge!