I married my wonderful bride! Happy Anniversary Sweetie! Yes indeedy!
Anyway…about 7 and a half years ago, while in pre-marital counseling, our counselor encouraged us to write down 10 reasons why we wanted to marry our spouse-to-be. I don’t know if she remembers all my reasons, but they still all hold true today. Here was my list:
Top Ten Reasons Why I Want to Marry Courtney:
10. She loves Jesus more than she loves me.
9. She is patient and understanding of me.
8. My family loves and approves of her.
7. I love her – both romantically and in commitment.
6. She is a person of character and integrity.
5. She is selfless, respected by others, and respects others.
4. She is a hard worker.
3. We share similar values.
2. We share similar likes.
1. And to top it all off, she is beautiful too!!!
That is exactly how it read over 7 years ago. And like I said, it’s still holds true today. She’s the best. I love her!
I didn’t know you still had that list! Do you have mine??
Happy Anniversary, Honey!